Wednesday 1 January 2014

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Jet Out of LAX

Gearing up for some New Year’s celebrations abroad, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith caught a flight at LAX International Airport on Monday (December 30).
The “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” hunk and his lovely wife were all smiles as they meandered through the terminal en route to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Last week, Jada encouraged her fans to remember all of their blessings via a message on her Facebook account.

She wrote, “My husband lost a friend today. It hit me how often I forget that nothing lasts forever, especially life. Today, I am blessed to be surrounded by the love of my family and friends, and I have been reminded not to take that for granted. Honor and cherish what and who you love because nothing is immune from impermanence. Love.”
Enjoy the pictures of Will and Jada Smith catching a flight out of LAX (December 30).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment